One way cam clutch is a clutch one way bearing using a CAM. The CAM between the input shaft and the output shaft delivers torque by occluding in one direction, and idles without occluding in other directions. In the customer's product, it not only saves space but also can deliver high torque, fast switching bite and idling
1. Specially treated cams are used to achieve better wear resistance.
2. Feeding drive for bag-making machines orcoiling machines.
Installation and Usage：
1. When mounting sprockets or gears to the outer race, use the outer race inner dimension (dimension E) to make a centering flange on the sprocket or gear. Then attach firmly with bolts of tensile strength 10.9 or greater to the tapped holes in the outer race. Recommended tolerance between mounted gear and centering flange is f7.
2. The recommended shaft tolerance is h6 or h7.
3. Always use a parallel key, and do not use a taperedkey. A parallel key meeting ISO R773 (DIN 6885.1)is recommended. Make sure that there is no lateralplay between the key and keyways. Install an endplate on the face of the inner race
4. When inserting the shaft, apply pressure only to the face of the inner race only.